This 3 acre area is the oldest part of the cemetery. The first grave dates back to 1862. There are many graves with headstones that have no names or dates, only descriptions.
This section contains babies, most under 1 year old. Babyland Grotto is meticulously cared for. Volunteers donate and place flowers over graves.
The newest addition to the cemetery. Built in 2019, the columbarium contains 192 niches, each capable of holding 2 urns. Inurnments are more economical than traditional burials.
Contains the graves of 5 priests from St. Charles Borromeo Church. Fathers Francis J. Lenihan, Michael J. McCabe, Dennis Fullam and Monsignor Patrick Farrelly and John F. Farley.
Saint Stanislaus is a Polish section of the Saint Charles cemetery, which was Consecrated August 24, 1924. This 2 acre section contains over 1,200 graves.
This 1.25 acre plot is a newly opened section with approximately 500 graves. This section contains 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 grave lots available for purchase.
Shows almost entire cemetery and parts of our wooded areas.
The Saint Charles Cemetery Woods are a 50 acre area that contains approximately 2 miles of walking trails and in the past has supported a local Boy Scout Troop.
Farm Street, Blackstone, MA
Copyright © 2022 | webCemeteries | All Rights Reserved